Maple Cinnamon Chicken Sausage, Brioche French Toast with Grand Marnier and Macerated Berries
Delectable roasted Maple Cinnamon Apple chicken sausage served alongside brioche French toast with Grand Marnier and macerated berries.
- 1 CHEF’S CRAFT™ Maple Cinnamon Sage Chicken Sausage -- oven roasted and cut on a dramatic bias
- 2 slices Brioche French Toast – cooked
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
- 2 tablespoon raspberries
- 3 tablespoon black berries
- 4 tablespoon strawberries – quartered
- ½ teaspoon fresh sage to taste
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- drizzle honey
- 1 each egg
- 2 ounces milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon butter
- To taste: Fresh ground black pepper
- Powered sugar to garnish
Roast sausage & let rest for 5 minutes then cut.
Toss berries in a bowl with the Grand Marnier & sage, set aside for 30 minutes.
Whisk egg, milk & vanilla in a bowl, dip brioche.
Heat skillet with butter and add bread. Brown on both sides. Remove to plate.
Place sausage on bread, drain berries and place on plate, drizzle honey.
Dust berries with sugar, finish with fresh ground black pepper.