Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag CHEF’S CRAFT® Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets, cooked according to package directions and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) box farfalle pasta
- 1 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Mediterranean Dressing (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water until cool. Add cooled pasta along with remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
Meanwhile, heat chicken according to package directions and then slice chicken into strips.
Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined. Alternatively, add all dressing ingredients to a mason jar and shake until well combined. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Drizzle dressing over pasta salad and toss to combine. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Gently toss salad again before serving.